sexta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2008

I want to be the Santos Coach!!!!

To whom it may concern:

Hello all, i saw the announcement related a place to work in a soccer team. I really apreciated that.
My favorite team in US is the Cosmos, the same team that Pelé - THE KING had much success.
I knew his favorite team here in Brazil is going so bad - Santos - something called like "Second Division" is coming soon. I'd like to help with my experience as a viewer. Someone told me i look like an old Santos player and this one is named like my brother Little Sergio Chulapa, i think it would be great.
I want to ask for this opportunity to help the "Sea People".

Please, contact me at: 2008 17º first-18jg-d9-v4-sg-11*2009 -> second

Best Regards

Steve Salvation Wonder



2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Per tutti mi mandare mio resumio del Curriculum Vitae?

Giba disse...

hahahhahahahah SENSACIONAL!!!!